We are seeing a boom in the rate of breast re-operation cases, with 18% of breast augmentation patients having replaced their implants in the last five years and 35% thinking about doing so.
Why perform a second breast operation?
- Implants can burst or their gel may leak in patients who have had them for a long time (more than 20 years).
- Breast changes since the first operation making the patient feel unhappy with her implants.
- Patients who had breast reduction surgery in their youth and now after pregnancies or the menopause they feel their breasts are flabby and they need implants.
- Initial surgery was not satisfactory because it resulted in rippling or a corrugated effect, poorly positioned implants or capsular contracture (hard, painful breasts).
What can we offer you at your appointment for secondary breast surgery with Biyo?
- More than 25 years of experience in breast surgery.
- We are plastic and reconstructive surgery specialists, so we can offer a cosmetic or reconstructive solution to suit your needs.
- We have been monitoring implants with ultrasound for 3 years in our own consulting rooms.
- We are committed to ongoing training and to innovation in all our surgery techniques.
- We always provide an initial assessment by the surgeon who will be performing your operation.
- We have medical insurance to cover any complications arising from surgery.
- We have a series of financing options.