The pleasant spring temperatures not only make more time away from home, it is the time of year when many people start playing sports outdoors. Get fit seems simpler and options for any physical activity are multiplied in recent months.
The main drawback is in the flowering of plants, resulting in the onset of allergies. However, spring is the perfect time to practice some of these sports:
• Running: the arrival of good weather makes the number of runners will multiply as you can go anywhere in the city. Although many trained to participate in a 10K, others do running to feel good and get fit. It is a physical activity reduces the risk of diabetes, promotes weight control, good digestion and rest, strengthens bones and helps fight anxiety.
• Trekking: go to the mountain hiking is a very healthy physical activity that does not require having excellent physical condition. In this simple way you will strengthen family ties, you will leave the daily routine of the city and fomentarás a healthy life. This is a great opportunity to enjoy nature in full flowering season while exercising.
To this is added the benefits for cardiovascular health, weight control due to burning calories is a day of hiking and gain muscle to strengthen areas of the body that are not forced daily. It is advisable to start with routes for all audiences then, as is fitter, go to other more difficult and several hours.
Shake your body!
• Mountain Bike: it is another way to climb the mountain for sport, make that the routes are no longer flooded due to the end of winter and enjoy natural places. Among other benefits for your health, cycling will help prevent stress and back pain, tone muscles, increase lung capacity and weight control. proper pre- and post-exercise hydration that will be useful for your body, like healthy eating is recommended.
• Yoga : practice this discipline outdoors is more advisable than a gym and being in direct contact with nature, which facilitates relaxation of body and mind. In this sense, spring is the perfect time for it because the temperature is mild and the sun still not overheats. Yoga will help you keep a healthy lifestyle and achieve a state of harmony with oneself.
• Kayak and Rafting: is one of the sports most at risk by the force of water decreases, but at the same time the most fun to do with friends. Practicing this kind of water sports not only welfare is increased, but also physically strengthens muscles, improves balance and is a perfect complement to achieve the objectives of your training plan. The difficulty of rafting can disconnect from the pace of daily life for a few minutes thanks to the high level of concentration required.
Sport combines performing with a balanced diet and a rest period of 8 hours. Live a dream spring. Your health will appreciate it!