We continue with the women’s second delivery of success: “Special Woman, part II”. We interview a:Iluminada Shepherd, Dari Hernández, Ana Paz, Ana Espadas, Lucía Galán and Pilar Soro.
And we ask:
1. Which are your keys for the success?
2. How have you reconciled profession and family?
3. What projects are you developing?
- Iluminada Pastor, Doctor expert in Neuropsychology of Hospital Vithas Internacional Medimar.
1. I have never taken the success as a priority aim, my first exposition was to know what wanted to be, there to believe what I do and to be a public inspector to my values.
2. With a lot of effort and work, but especially with the comprehension, respect and support towards my work, on the part of my husband and my daughters, with the luck of having had my parents nearby and in moments of needs, of having had external help. Everything is carried when there is fondness around.
3. To follow forward with, REDACE Mediterranean, a work ilusionante for my, we have the project infanto – juvenile, with a few magnificent professionals, but especially insuperable as persons. The aim that always I have and wait support, is of never closing the door to anybody, because anybody has closed me to me ever.
- Dari Hernández, Welfare director Grupo Oftalmar.
1. Formation, work and serenity
2. Being useful every minute which I have to be with them to the maximum, living intensely through the good moments and infecting them of my illusion for this profession and for his position with his help and comprehension that is great.
3. In current importance like principal project we are in a process of expansion with a very delicate and strict selection of the new points Oftalmar, besides a formative stage in ” Psychology of the work ” which apasiona and it helps me enormously in my relation with the professionals’ great variety with that I am been charmed with of collaborating.
- Ana Paz, General manager of Hospital Clínica Benidorm.
1. I work hard and witness. I entered HCB 1993 as welfare doctor and in 2009 I assumed the integral management of the company. This progression allowed me to come to the Direction knowing the whole chain of value of the company.
2. HCB was coming from the only owner, a men’s world and a context of monopoly in the zone: we work without any competitor until 2007. In addition, a deep change was carried out in the culture of company to professionalize each of HCB’s processes. And they reinforced and updated the values it teaches of the house: confidence, proximity, nearby treatment and personalized attention.
3. Our model consolidates in Benidorm and the peripheral zones to position ourselves before the arrival of big hospitable groups and to differ.
- Ana Espadas, Director of the magazine “Mas Que Salud” Communication in Health.
1. The secrets don’t exist: Work, witness and positive attitude. Always the luck is welcome, especially if you surprise it working.
2. With a lot of effort and with support of the nearby persons. It is complicated, because when you have projects in march have children and raise them to the time, it turns into a constant, very demanding effort. But having desire and will power obtains almost everything.
3. The launch of the magazine Mas Que Salud in the Region of Murcia and the new design of our blog, it occupies me now, but we are already with new ideas for 2015.
Special Woman: part II
- Lucía Galán, Pediatrician of the Unit of Pediatrics of Hospital Vithas Internacional Medimar.
1. To mark a clear aim, to begin a good dose of illusion, to add effort, work and dedication. Once obtained, to mark another aim, to live through it as if it was the first one and to throw again for him, this time with one more ingredient: safety in me itself.
2. With the very clear ideas of my priorities. With a lot of effort and with the certainty to be doing the correct thing. In the moments of crisis I am in the habit of doing a question to me: ” It Was Shining, is this what you want for your future and that of your family? ” If the response is negative, to change the course without fear. And if it is affirmative: to fight to support it.
3. My blog, ” It Was Shining, my Pediatrician ” has just seen the light only a few days ago. I have embarked in this exciting project from the experience of my profession and the sensibility of my maternity.
- Pilar Soro, Dermatology and venereology Medical – surgical of Hospital Vithas Internacional Medimar.
1. To have received an intense career education, as well as a specialized formation of high quality in Dermatology, they are essential ingredients, to which unavoidably it is necessary to join many dedication and a special appreciation for the health of your patients.
2. In my particular case, the fact that my pair is also a doctor it has allowed me to share with him many of the worries that one takes to herself from the consultation to house, as well as to understand mutually the labor unpredictable schedules and the hours stolen of our free time.
3. I develop a consultation of General Dermatology, with his most ample range of pathologies, though the Paediatric Dermatology, as well as the development of a monographic consultation of pigmented injuries they centre my aims at this moment.
Here it finishes ” Special Woman, part II “, we hope that you have liked;)