If you suffer from foot pain, do not wait any longer as time will only worsen the problem.
Did you know that one of the most prestigious and highly regarded foot clinics in Europe is in Alicante?
Since it was founded in 1979, San Roman Clinic has specialized in the treatment of foot problems and was the pioneer in Europe for minimally invasive or percutaneous foot surgery. The team is comprised of doctors Jose and Israel San Roman who are experts in this field, having more than 35 years of experience. Their clinic is equipped with the most advanced technology and instrumentation. The team achieve excellent long-term results treating foot deformities.
Benefits of foot surgery at San Roman Clinic;
- Patients walk out of the surgery room without assistance.
- Localanaesthetic is used, preventing issues related to general anaesthetic.
- After surgery, patients can carry on with their daily routines, within reason.
- Minimal incisions are performed, therefore a faster recovery is achieved.
- A less aggressive surgery is performed, where no screws nor pins are required, this improves tissue healing.
- Excellent long-term results.
Biomechanical walking tests are performed at the San Roman Clinic, as well as exhaustive lower limbs exploration for a better evaluation of any issue which in turn allows us to provide efficient and personalised treatments that do not always involve surgery.
New home podiatry service available, call us for more information.
* Article published in the magazine number 43 of Más Que Salud.