In the Clínica San Román they are specialists in surgery of minimal incision and chiropody for 36 years (1979). The from Alicante clinic possesses the last technology in treatments and medical and surgical diagnoses.
With the medical advances the life expectancy has increased about 30 year and because of this the persons of advanced age form most of the population. In order that these persons enjoy a major quality of life, they must have autonomy. The problems in the feet it limits them at the moment of realizing his daily tasks. The mobility is a fundamental element of the independence. With every step, the feet support a pressure superior to the weight of the own body, which multiplies when another type of activities are realized, since running or jumping.
The feet are the fundamental prop of our body, support us in a raised position, are the base that supports the balance of our body and that they allow us to travel, to run and to jump.
Pain of feet
The pain is a warning of the organism, expressing this way an imbalance, a desarmonía. When a part of the body hurts it is because something goes badly. The feet to simple sight can seem functionally correct and aligned, but this happens in young people. With the passage of time, the knees, hips and column begin to suffer because the organism tries to correct the alterations of the foot with small structural modifications that are in the habit of reverberating negatively.
The specialists of the foot are the first ones in detecting signs of structural changes. Between these, it is necessary to stand out, alterations in the anatomy of the foot, ergonomic changes, pains you will articulate, edema and deformities of the foot (fingers in claw, bunions), fingers in claw or hammer, spur of calcáneo etc.
Advantages of our surgical treatments for minimal incision are:
* The patients go out of the operating room walking for his own foot and without any type of help.
* The surgery realizes under local anesthesia, which minimizes the complications derived from the general anesthesia.
* The patient, after the surgery, can continue with his daily activity of moderate form.
* With the incision milimétrica realized to practise the surgery, there is obtained a more rapid, comfortable recovery and without scarcely postoperatory pains.
* He doesn’t need fixation with screws or needles, which other technologies need.
* Minor risk of infections and better cicatrization of the fabrics.
* Excellent long-term results.
Not surgical treatments in the Clínica San Román:
* Computerized Studies of the march.
* Confection and application of insoles termoformables made-to-measure.
* Treatments of the Papiloma (Wart).
* Nails unbaits.
* Taken care personal details of the foot.